Generic Tasmota device is missing entity for second switch in Home Assistant

I’m new to Home Assistant, I came over from OpenHAB a few days ago so maybe I’m missing something:

I have a generic Tasmota device with a AM2301, a switch, a relay and a second switch. The first switch is “connected” to the relay. The second switch is a reed-contact. Basically this is a garage-door opener with a physical switch (switch 1) and with the second switch (reed contact) showing if the door is open or closed.

Unfortunately in Home Assistant only one of the two switches is showing up and I don’t know why.
This is the device config in Tasmota:

This is what it looks like in the Tasmota console (MQTT messages):

14:42:47.256 MQT: tele/tasmota_FF7023/SENSOR = {"Time":"2024-07-17T14:42:47","Switch1":"ON","Switch2":"OFF","AM2301":{"Temperature":23.7,"Humidity":99.9,"DewPoint":23.7},"TempUnit":"C"}

And these are the entities that were created in Home Assistant:

Can anyone tell me why the second switch is not showing up?

Best regards, Michael

You have the generic profile and an unknown device. You likely need to use the processes listed on the tasmota website or in other youtubers vids about how to identify all the connections. You basically connect all possible inputs to a switch and toggle all the switches to see which ones work, then you set all the rest to relays to see which ones work.
Then if there are other functions there are ways to ID those as well, but you are looking for a switch/button/relay.

Sorry but I think I didn’t explain my problem correctly:

My problem is not that the setup itself is not working. It’s working fine for several years now and I didn’t have a problem controlling it in my home automation with OpenHAB.

My problem is, that I don’t get an entity for the second switch (the reed contact) in Home Assistant and I don’t know why.