Generic 'Vehicle' Card

Awesome. What color is your vehicle or what color would you prefer for it to have on the dashboard? It could also not have any color and be transparent (like a blueprint).

My truck is Launch Green

Colored or blueprint would be great!!

Great! Seems like this PDF already has the vehicle traced. All I need to do is add the colors and volume. I’ll try to get it done some time today. I’ll keep you posted!

By the way, what sensors does your R1T report (trunk/hood/doors)?

Bed/Tonneau, Tailgate, Front Trunk, Doors, Windows, and Gear tunnel

This is how it’s coming along.

Now I’m going to work on the states for the sensors.

I underestimated the time it would take me haha, but if I don’t finish today then maybe by tomorrow.

2 Likes

This is incredible. Thank you so much for the work!

1 Like

Here’s the Figma file:

End result

Here are all the states overlayed on top of the vehicle

You should be able to select the individual frames and export the SVG and PNG files right from the Figma file using the Export Panel (Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + E).

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Your Card is awsome!

I could really imagine how this could come across with my current dashboard… which is this:

Integrating such a nice top-view information could really fit in here :slight_smile:

Can you please explain, what you did to get the overlays?
I just found a top-view blueprint for my car here:

https://www.the-blueprints.com/vectordrawings/show/21222/skoda_enyaq/
grafik
(it does provide the same for many other cars, so might be a nice resource?)
The blueprints do cost some money… but I think, it would be worth the money (if I don’t find any other free & with the license to use / modify it)

Or could you imagine to create this kind of Graphics for me either?

I just drew the vectors on Figma with the Pen tool, using the car and images/videos on the internet as reference for the shape.

Sure, I’ll spend some time vectorizing it. What color is your car? Could you translate the names of those sensors on the screen you shared to English?

Hi, Car is white :slight_smile:
I’ll add the sensors that I need :slight_smile:

I’ve translated each Card and put them side by side together

the last ones are basically the doors and windows (front right, front left, rear right, rear left)
the odometer and two switches with which I can set timers…

1 Like

@genosonic

That’s some awesome work you did there! Love the graphics

Is there a chance you could do it for my model as well? (Car is white, Kia Ceed 2021, Blueprint, Sensors: All 4 doors, Trunk, Hood)
I hope you are not overflowed with requests :smiley:

Where does the idea come from? Are there any tutorials on retracing those vector car graphics?
If there are, we could do it ourselfs and we would’ve bunch more cool looking vehicle cards on our dashboards!

Thanks!

@CChris Here’s how it’s coming along. Now I will start working on the overlays for the sensors.

@Paytrix I’m going to continue with more requests early next year. Going to take a break after this one.

4 Likes

wow, that’s great :slight_smile:
Maybe, you could remove that window on the top? I don’t have one… but even if not, that’s great

I’ll remove it, no worries. I also added the Skoda logo which was missing.

WOW! This is so nice and good looking.
Is it possible to share all the pictures/files from your card?

Would it be possible to share your code for this card as well?

Check my code and description here:

2 Likes

Much appreciated :relaxed: