Get allergy for french from pollens.fr

This topics will be used to discuss about solution to get information from pollens.fr web site.

This could be done by many way and it will need an adapted card.

An easy way looks like this one proposed by rParslow

sensor:
  - platform: rest
    name: Pollens
    resource: https://www.pollens.fr/risks/thea/counties/39    
    json_attributes:
      - risks
    value_template: '{{ value_json.riskLevel }}'
    # Request every 12 hours
    scan_interval: 43200

I used something like this trough node-red but this one is easier.

Hi Tikismoke,
I’m using this method since several months and now it seems that the output changed and we don’t get anything now. Just 0 as a risk. Are you experiencing the same issue on your side? Do you know how to find back a way to get the info?
Thanks a lot in advance :grinning:

Didn’t saw this :frowning: I miss the issue.

Trying to have a look this evening and let you know.

The web server response is no more complete…
{“countyName”:“Jura”,“countyNumber”:“39”,“risks”:[],“riskLevel”:0}

Maybe a server issue on they’re side???

Yes I got the same. I had a look on the web site but didn’t find anything related to this functionality. Do you remember how you got this web link? We could contact them perhaps :thinking:

Today it seems to work again with good results:
https://www.pollens.fr/risks/thea/counties/13
give:

{"countyName":"Bouches-du-Rh\u00f4ne","countyNumber":"13","risks":[{"pollenName":"Tilleul","level":0},{"pollenName":"Ambroisies","level":0},{"pollenName":"Olivier","level":0},{"pollenName":"Plantain","level":0},{"pollenName":"Noisetier","level":0},{"pollenName":"Aulne","level":0},{"pollenName":"Armoise","level":0},{"pollenName":"Ch\u00e2taignier","level":0},{"pollenName":"Urticac\u00e9es","level":0},{"pollenName":"Oseille","level":0},{"pollenName":"Gramin\u00e9es","level":0},{"pollenName":"Ch\u00eane","level":0},{"pollenName":"Platane","level":0},{"pollenName":"Bouleau","level":0},{"pollenName":"Charme","level":0},{"pollenName":"Peuplier","level":0},{"pollenName":"Fr\u00eane","level":0},{"pollenName":"Saule","level":0},{"pollenName":"Cypr\u00e8s","level":2}],"riskLevel":2}
1 Like