Get local key tuya since June 2022

This works for me for the Smart Life app, I have only 1 device as a test, so all good. BUT historically, I installed all my devices on the Tuya app. As the Tuya app is not discussed in the video ,but only the Smart Life app, I can not reach my devices to get the Local Keys. Has anyone a good advice how I get to see my Tuya installed devices in the Smartlife app? OR Has anyone a trick to get the Tuya app installed in BS tweaker and Bluestack?
thanks

nope, this one doesn’t help

you go to Cloud → Cloud services. Click on Iot Basics, there going to be Iot Core. Its gonna say that “there are problems but its working” you click on Subscribe to resource pack. Got through the process, it will tell you that you already have this service and then you gonna see the button to Extend. Then you fill out the form and wait for “manual review” for extension approval.

2 Likes

Thanks, it works.
I can extend the cloud service for free and get the local key

So I had Local Tuya working with many devices. I got new devices and I see these new devices are reporting there is no local_key.

I have taken your advice and refreshed my trial to IoT Core. Still not able to pull a local_key.

Could it be this device just has no local key? The local tuya integration forces me to input the local_key value.

local_key seems to be empty, sorry I haven’t seen this happen before so I can’t help. Maybe someone else has more experience with this issue.

it seems this isnt a new issue either. Looking like local tuya is dead, they killed it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/homeassistant/comments/15uspii/comment/jwu3vcs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

{
“code”: 40001900,
“msg”: “No space permission”,
“success”: false,
“t”: 1719246162375,
“tid”: “fb5c44de324511ef9e3b1acebe103cd3”
}

And what is this in relation to?
This is a public forum and not a help desk.

If the Tuya links from my original post don’t work anymore, then please state that in your post and maybe look for the working ones and post that here to help others.

1 Like