Get the CPU Temperature in Node Red

Hello,
I would like to receive temperature values of the Raspi in Node Red. I have created a temperature sensor in configuration.yaml for this purpose. Under Homeassistant Dashboard the temperature is displayed correctly.
I have started a “call service” in Node Red. Is this the right function and what are the correct settings? I always get “Error: Invalid server config”

Thank you very much

Why not simply add the built-in System Monitor integration, which will create a CPU temperature entity that you can then simply use in Node-RED?

Hi,
i´m a pretty newbie. Hope everything become more simple step by step :smile:

Looks like you are trying to turn the fan on when the pi reaches a certain temp? Use the temperature entity in an event state node. There you can define the temp you want the fan to turn on.

This would attach to a call service.

Use the cpu fan switch to turn the cpu fan on.

Hi,
i would like to switch the fan via a hysteresis node. The hysteresis itself works and switches the fan on and off with a slider. So far so good.
How is it possible to read out the temperature (all 10s) and transfer it to the hysteresis node? The best would be an integer .

Change the call service to an event state node. In the event state use the cpu temp entity. Do not set anything else, leave the state blank. Every time the sensor updates it will send the temperature.

:clap:

Thanks again!!!