Getting auto_uart messages on custom applications from custom repositories not longer visible

I installed ESPHome and Zigbee2mqtt via custom repositories. They are no longer visible in the add-on store (only “Official” och “Community” is visible).

ESPHome is now indicated to be installed from the Community Add-ons (blue line on top of the box - 1.16.2). I believe that I have uninstalled zigbee2mqtt (cannot check since I can’t see it) and I get weird errors.

The weird part are the references to

• ESPHome (dev)
  • ESPHome (beta)
  • Zigbee2mqtt Edge

It looks like the repositories are still there in some way. But they are no longer visible. Can I delete the references / repositories manually in some way?

Error log (only Warnings though):

21-02-22 10:04:09 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.validate] Add-on config 'auto_uart' is deprecated, use 'uart'. Please report this to the maintainer of ESPHome (dev)
21-02-22 10:04:09 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.validate] Add-on config 'auto_uart' is deprecated, use 'uart'. Please report this to the maintainer of ESPHome (beta)
21-02-22 10:04:09 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.validate] Add-on config 'auto_uart' is deprecated, use 'uart'. Please report this to the maintainer of ESPHome
21-02-22 10:04:09 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.validate] Add-on config 'auto_uart' is deprecated, use 'uart'. Please report this to the maintainer of Zigbee2mqtt
21-02-22 10:04:09 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.addons.validate] Add-on config 'auto_uart' is deprecated, use 'uart'. Please report this to the maintainer of Zigbee2mqtt Edge

Make sure the repositories have been deleted from the addon store - top right three dots icon.

I’m still using the official ESPHome repository (only way to get dev version) instead of the Community addon repository. The latest update clears those errors.

Just to be clear - I never deleted them. They were gone after one of the many updates (I normally don’t scroll all the way down).

However, I tried to add the ESP32Home repository the “custom” way - and then delete it. Still the same errors…

I will try once more with Zigbee2mqtt and see if I have better sucess there.

Added Zigbee2mqtt and removed - seems to do the trick (https://github.com/esphome/hassio).

Then I realized that I must have selected the wrong repository for ESP Home (not the “hassio” one). Did the same trick and it seems that it worked (https://github.com/esphome/hassio).

Yep - to add a customer repository that disappeared and remove it again did the trick! No log entries 20 hours later.