Getting desperate getting my google timers and alarms to work again

i’ll first give some info, I had a major crash and had to restart my whole installation because of a failed backup. (no more trusting on those automatic backups)
I have Nabu Casa, google assistant working fine, I see all my devices, speakers,…
my whole system works fine, switched from SD-card to SSD. all good so far.
The only thing I can’t get up and running again is my speakers’ Timers and alarms entity.
I have Google Assistant (and SDK) as integration installed. Before when I wanted to add Google home, I only needed a login and (app) password. Now I need to fill in the Master token, I’ve tried everything but i can’t get this token. I’m not a programmer (only have webdesigner skills) and can’t get the python scripts running correctly. I’ve been trying for days and days, get_token.py, glocaltokens,… but nothing seems to work. It’s hard to understand there isn’t a dummies way of getting that token somewhere, but I can’t seem to find a solution without having to go down a developer rabbit hole.

TL;DR: Is there some way I can get my Google Master Token in a simpel manner? I have an android phone, windows computer, ipad. I don’t have python knowledge, even following every tutorial I have found online failed me so far.

Please help me out, I’m a baker, and use the google timer about ten times a day, but need a notification on my phone (or other google home devices) when the timer goes off. It USED to work perfectily fine, I still have the automations for the phone notifications. Then an issue with IPV6 instead of IPV4 happened, I had to reinstall everything and now can’t get it back to working.

thanks a million for your help. I will tip whoever gives me a dummies solution.
Best Regards,
Tom

Am i the only person having trouble with this or is this community not that active anymore?

What is it exactly that you want ?
I added Google Assistant as integration, and then I could add exposed entities to Google Home.

But you seem to want to add Google Home as integration or something ?

I want to use the TIMER from my Google devices. I can see all my devices just fine, but in order to have my timer progress visible in home assistant, I need the Google Home integration, which needs a Google master token…

It used to work.

Any documentation on that ? I don’t see Google Home in the list of Google integrations.

It’s an integration via HACS.

for people searching this, There is is a bug in The google home Hacs integration where you need a master token but I never managed to get it working. here’s the github’s issue page: