Getting Evolux smart bulb working with HA?

I got one of these Evolux smart bulbs with an Echo Dot and can’t figure out how to connect it to HA. I was hoping maybe the Alexa media player integration would have something for this, but I haven’t been able to work anything out and googling has been fruitless so far. Does anyone have any ideas on what can be done here?

2 Likes

Same! Did you find any solutions?

Actually, yes! The Alexa Media Player integration started providing the light as an entity - not sure when that happened, but one day it just showed up!

Been a member for years, and this is the first time I can actually add more knowledge to this amazing community.

I had an evo light working in HA, and then I coudn’t see it. Turns out that for some reason the Alexa Integration lost/deleted my external domain to access my HA instance.

I am no expert, but I think in order for you to be able to see the Evolux light you have to have a public address either by Nabucasa or your own. I actually found where to update by clicking anywhere and everywhere I could related to the Alexa integration.

To get there you go setteings>devices and services> Alexa Media Player but you have to click on the Alexai Meida Player icon, not on the link of the devices underneath. Once on that menu you click on configure, and that is where you put in your public URL and check include devices connected via Echo.

Hope this info helps some of you save some time when you can’t figure out why you can’t see evolux lights in HA when others can