Getting parameters for Lubluelu vacuum to use with tuya local

I’m trying to add a wifi robo vacuum to home assistant but when I do the config I get back isn’t mapped correctly in HA so it thinks it’s cleaning when it’s actually docked.

I’ve got back a json blob from the tuya IOT console which details the different modes and states of the vacuum but it doesn’t have corresponding IDs which I can specify in the tuya setup.

I’ve tried the tuya-cli wizard but it prompts for an API key which I cannot get from the tuya IOT console. I can get the local key, client id, and client secret - but no API key.

I’m reading lots of different conflicting threads so i’m hoping someone has got something like this working recently. Thanks for any help! :slight_smile:

I would like that too, I wanted to program the lubluelu to do a room then go back to the sucking base station, after extracting the dust go onto the next room.

This HACS integration worked for me: GitHub - xZetsubou/hass-localtuya: 🔹 A Home Assistant integration to handle Tuya devices locally "fork from localtuya" - with the Lublulu SLD60.