GH Voice command stopped working, but same command typed on keyboard works fine

//edit; Looks like the problem is with Google Assistant, not with Hass.

//edit : fixed! I had two languages setup in Google assistant. As soon as I removed one of them, it worked again.

I’ve linked my Home Assistant instance to my Google Home assistant, so I can use voice commands with GH to turn on lights and such. Two days ago, it suddenly stopped working. No changes on my side.

Strange thing is; when I start Google assistant on my phone and use keyboard to type “Turn on living room lights”, it works fine. But when I use voice and say exactly the same command, it doesn’t work. No feedback, no error, just no response. I see that it understands the utterance (it shows “Turn on living room lights” in the screen, but nothing happens.

Voice match and personal results are on, and have been all this time. Again, nothing changed from my side.

The integration with Home Assistant works through a google cloud Actions project, using a webhook to my local Home Assistant server. Again; It works fine, as long as I type commands to my Google Assistant… Just when I use my voice to enter the same command, it doesn’t work. But the voice command is in fact recognized correctly, I can see that from the visual feeback on the screen… Same behaviour on both GH and Assistant on Phone.

Please advice how to troubleshoot or fix.

Thanks

fixed! I had two languages setup in Google assistant. As soon as I removed one of them, it worked again.