Gira system 3000

Hello,

with Bluetooth getting more attention in home assistant, I wanted to ask if anybody every tried to include the „Gira system 3000“. It works with Bluetooth (smartphone app is available).

I’m using the thermostat (didn’t plan on using home assistant when installing them …) and it would be nice to be able to include them.

2 Likes

Hello,

Just bought a home fitted with gira 3000 and also looking into possible solutions, did you ever find anything?
I suppose via a Bluetooth bridge it should be possible.

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t find anything, but I also didn’t check anymore. Thinking about contacting GIRA but I don’t think they will provide any information.

Ok, thanks for the answer.
I found one repo → GitHub - leoyn/gira-home-assistant: Home Assistant Integration for Gira Homeserver 🏠🔗
However it does not say if it’s for Gira 3000 or another of their system (like the 1000€+ Gira HomeServer - honestly not sure who still buys into this overpriced system)
I’ll probably change for manufacturer that is better supported.

Curious for this as well. Planning to buy the Gira 3000 for raffstores and want to know if this repo works :slight_smile:
Did you tried it out?

BTW I wrote Gira. They don’t want to supply any information about the BLE interface…

Hello Guys,

gives it updates ?

Gira is not giving away any information about their services and so on. So until no one reverse engineers that we can’t do anything.
I personally don’t have the time to do that.

That’s too bad :frowning:
Thanks for asking GIRA

I personally changed my switch to shelly switches (with their cover plate) and resold the GIRA ones.
I’ll stay away from this brand knowing their proprietary strategy to lock you in overpriced product…

1 Like

Do you use it for the blinds? So you took the standard arrow down/up from gira, and under it the shelly switch?

Hey all, I’m currently looking into the Gira 3000 System. Does everyone know how to connect it to Home-Assistant? Is there a KNX bridge needed?

It doesnt look like anyone has figured that out yet. Their system is simply too closed and they dont want you to be able to use it with anythign else… best to stay away