Gira TKS IP Gateway

Hi!
I’m fairly new into HA - have searched on several spots (forum here, HACS, official integtrations and and…) but was unsuccessful so far: I’ve got an Gira system for home access. Therefor an Gira TKS IP Gateway is installed which sends doorbell rings to my Gira App to the mobile.

Is there any integration available to connect this TKS IP Gateway to HA?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Same here, I am also looking for a solution to connect HA to gira tks, but no luck so far

2 Likes

I would also like to connect my TKS IP gateway to home assistant…

1 Like

I’m also trying to do the same, has anyone got a solution already?

I thought about buying the TKS IP gateway, but haven’t found anything that seems like it can be easily integrated into HA.

So currently I stick with my workaround using ESPHome.

I hooked up a Gira 121100 to an ESP32, which registers when someone rings the doorbell and sends it to HA using ESPHome.

The same ESP controls a relay connect to the door latch, so I can open the door via HA.

2 Likes

Hello,

and a good new year, sorry for my bad english, iam from germany. I think the solution is this:

I try it and spend my time for 1 day but my expierience with Asterisk is Not good. There are some usefull informations about that, too.

If here is anybody that have more Knowledge about this, would be nice. Greetings

Alternatively you could connect this ESP adapter directly to the Gira bus, no Gira TKS IP Gateway needed: GitHub - gdoor-org/gdoor: Wifi adapter and bus protocol documentation for the Gira TKS Door System