Glass themes - A community theme collection

This is my first set of themes for Home Assistant. As I don’t like flat themes I give them some depth and is still runs smooth.

As this is my first attempt I believe it is not all working right now and it is officially not installable via HACS. For strengthen the Open Source Mindset I created my repository in Codeberg.
Glass Theme Repository (Codeberg)

Multiple themes for alarms or other highlighting. In lack that you can’t choose light version of a theme on the dashboard cards (HAOS default) I can’t show both variants at the moment.

Tested on Windows10 FullHD and 4K, Android Phone and Android Tablet.

In the further process I will fiine tune the themes. My favorite themes are sea and blue, so all others depend on them.

So feel free to add any suggestions. As this theme modifies the lovelace theme it may happen that some styles will not work properly and cannot be changed. There was a decision between make the user frontend nice or the admin panel…and I decided for the frontend.

2 Likes

getting an 404 on the link :frowning:

Hm, this seemed to be my fault when I kept my profile private (contact data) I havn’t recognized the repo is also private!?

Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like