Global Favourite Colours

Hi,
Is there a way to define globally accessible favourite colours?

i.e. define colours with a specific RGB, colour temp, etc. which is then visible on all light devices/entities in the GUI.

The reasoning being, to then be able to have consistent colours/temperatures across multiple lights in scenes without having to go through and try and set using the slider.

Thanks.

You could do this with a script or automation that addresses you chosen colour to all lights (with all lights or all lights that are on).

So I am already using both scenes, and automations with area and device targeted actions, but now it’s more about keeping colours consistent across scenes/actions.

For example, I have lights across multiple rooms which are both controllable from buttons/switches, as well as via time based automations. Ideally I’d want to have those automations/scenes consistent so that lights in different rooms come on with the same colour temperature, but also that the same light turned on via button or time based comes on with a consistent colour temperature.

Hence if I could define system wide colours which could be used by all lights it would help to keep the various scenes and automations consistent. Alternatively, a better UI on controls would also help!