GMTEK G5 (HAOS) install - rtw_8821ce - failed to send h2c command

Hi community, three weeks old home automation newborn here.

Purchased GMTEK G5 box just bit over a month ago for my summer cottage automation and followed installation procedure - and everything went well. HAOS working perfectly fine and feel super excited.

Purchased another G5 box for my home use and followed exactly same installation procedure which seems to went fine, but I will now get constant messages (like every 5 mins) from HAOS stating;

rtw_8821ce 0000:01:00.0: failed to send h2c command

Obviously I did likely the same as every newbie does to reinstall everything just to observe same issue again.

Home assistant version is 13.1 and used ubuntu 24.04.1 desktop version to install it. I have zero experience of ubuntu/linux and HAOS commands to try troubleshoot this by any means. I just keep wondering what has happened within these few weeks between supposedly same system - or is there some other network chip installed on my other G5 box.

Im however able to connect HAOS normally throughout placing the IP on browser but Im afraid that something is wrong and can cause further problems. Tried obviously google the issue as well but there is not so much understandable info available. The support from GMKTEC responded that they will not provide support for other OS (than windows apparently).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Solved: Issue was my wireless keyboard dongle attached to the USB port behind the unit.