Good thermostat for a baseboard heater

Just discovered this. I’ve been researching thermostats.

Figured I’d leave a note since I’ve been looking over this thread.

I don’t see any indication of support for any controllers though.

But it is a baseboard heater thermostat none-the-less.

Just reporting back here.

I purchased the Mysa V2 thermostat a couple weeks ago and it seems to work just fine with HA. I needed to use the Mysa app to set it up because it needed an update right away. After that i had to restart the HomeKit controller in HA and it’s been good ever since.

I can confirm that the Sinope TH1123ZB and TH1124ZB thermostats work well with ZHA. I have 5 that are trouble free.

Hello,
What dongle should I buy for the ZigBee network ?
What addons do you use to communicate to HA ?

Thanks.

I have used the Sonoff USB Dongle Plus 3 successfully with both ZHA and zigbee2mqtt.

1 Like

I have been using Mysa V1 for 3 years. I love them. One thing is missing though, home assistant can’t gather usage info from them … Even though I have iOS devices, I configured the app using android option, app sees usage. and configured HASS with homekit controller to connect to them

I reed this many months ago and whant to give my feedback. I buy Sinope ZigBee thermostat. They don’t cost too much and are local. (80 USD) It work great with ZHA and Zigbee2MQTT. I recommend them!

1 Like

What kind of usage data are you missing? Have you tried the history_stats integration? I think that should let you track runtime per day, etc.