GoodWe GW15K-ET Inverter - Goodwe Integration in HA

Hi,

I have a weird issue with the official local GoodWe Integration (not using the SEMS Cloud Integration). The Integration works total fine - until couple of hours, or next morning no entities are active any longer. A restart of the Integration does not do the trick - but the restart of the local App (Solar Go) do the trick. After logging in into the App the HA Entities of Goodwe all up and running again. This indicates an authentication error I think but I could not figure it out yet.

I’m using no WIFI at all, I have everything connected via LAN and static IP Adresses.
To poll the data from the GoodWe Inverter Home Assistent is using the UDP Port 8899.

Error from the Log Book until I start/restart the local App “Solar Go”

Unexpected error fetching GoodWe data
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 354, in _async_refresh
    self.data = await self._async_update_data()
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/goodwe/coordinator.py", line 42, in _async_update_data
    return await self.inverter.read_runtime_data()
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/goodwe/et.py", line 522, in read_runtime_data
    response = await self._read_from_socket(self._READ_RUNNING_DATA)
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/goodwe/inverter.py", line 132, in _read_from_socket
    result = await command.execute(self.host, self.timeout, self.retries)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/goodwe/protocol.py", line 154, in execute
    await response_future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 1228, in _read_ready
    data, addr = self._sock.recvfrom(self.max_size)
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused

thanks for helping me out here (English or German is welcome)