Google Assistant integration - 404 when trying to add to Google Home app

My Google Assistant has been working fine (in manual mode), but recently I noticed that the account had become unlinked in my Google Home app. I followed the instructions at the link below to set up my app again on the Google Actions Console:

…but when I got to step 6 (adding to Google Home) I got a 404 error. The browser had opened with the correct URL (and I could access the same URL from a Chrome browser on the same phone), so I have no idea why it is throwing the 404 error when trying to link the account in Google Home.
I’m running HA 0.65.0 (Docker) on a Linux VM.
Any ideas for how I can diagnose/fix this?

I provided the following info on the Account Linking page on the Actions Console:
Authorization URL: https://[mydomain]:8123/auth/authorize
Token URL: https://[mydomain]:8123/auth/token

I have the same issue and have for months. Although I never had it working in the first place as I’m relatively new to the HA scene. Did you ever get this working? I’ve posted several times about this but never found a solution.

No, I never figured it out. It was working fine for more than a year, but it became disconnected and I couldn’t get it back.

Anyone else sort this out i have this issue

I also have this issue now. I have used this for years but I tweaked some Google Account settings (no idea what I did) and it stopped working and damned if I can figure it out either and I’ve linked etc hundreds of times. So reluctantly I signed up for NabuCasa yesterday.

ok i figured what i did wrong, im australian the spelling for authorize is ‘authorise’. ive been pulling my hair out for 3 days over 1 letter.

1 Like

yeah but you need to use the z right?

1 Like

Lost 2 hours trying to solve same issue with Amazon Alexa Skill, returning 404 Not Found when trying to enable the Alexa Skill in the app. Have to make sure you’ve spelt authorize with a z, not an s.

Adding comment in hope this helps others find solution faster. :slight_smile: