Google Assistant Integration - "my test app" in home app not logging in

hi everybody, I’m running a 0.99.2 hassio version on a rpi3.

I already had a google assistant integration working on a 0.86 hassio version, At the time I followed this guide here

Because a long story I’m not telling you now, today I started the guide instruction from scratch, created a new project on https://console.actions.google.com (how do I delete the old one???) and everything seemed just fine till the home app on my phone:

I find my test app, I can login, but after some loading “my test app” stays in the “add new” list instead of being in the “connected services” list.

Any suggestion?

thanks
Giuseppe

FYI - those are the Home Assistant versions. Hass.io is the install method you used.

ok, learned something new
thanks

Hi, I have the same problem with Google Assistant Integration based on Google Action, all works perfect until to update devices I had proceed to unlink and relink (already done many times in the past). When I insert user&pass, it back to google assistant but doesn’t add [my test app] HA on list. I have try to delete all previous token on user, I have created a new user, I have created a new Google Action on different google account, I have try to relink from three different devices, over Wi-Fi and over 4G/LTE connections, but relink doesn’t work? Any idea?
Solved on clean system all work.

hey. did you solve it by installing HA again ?