Google Assistant Question

And once yours linked. Does it still show up under devices to link in the app? Sorry I’m new to android n ga

no I can’t see anything wrong, only that you need add a line for each entity with expose: true or they won’t show up

if unsure, try to comment out the line expose_by_default: false
That’s how I realised I was not exposing anything at all, even though I had entities listed under entity_config

hmmm yea I have that, i restart as well. as long as I put the expose: true in the right place. Do I need to add anything to customize?

nothing needed in customise. Since you’ve restarted, try to sync now, or unlink and link again. Should work

yea something not right. i think. even though I get that accounts linked screen I still get that message at the bottom after and I dont see any devices, or indication that it is actually linked. this is still see

welp there is another screen that loads after the fact that says account linking failed:/ ill rebuild project

this look correct to you? i copied the whole thing just changed the url

{
  "actions": [{
    "name": "actions.devices",
    "deviceControl": {
    },
    "fulfillment": {
      "conversationName": "automation"
    }
  }],
  "conversations": {
    "automation":
    {
      "name": "automation",
      "url": "https://xx.xx.xx/api/google_assistant"
    }
  }
}

Looks OK but I’m now in my phone away from the computer so can’t say 100%
If you start again from scratch, just make sure you follow but the letter to make sure you haven’t missed something. Good luck and his night :blush:

working!!! Rebuilt the project. I must have screwed up the first one. Thank you very much!

1 Like