Google Assistant trouble shooting

gactions list (I fixed my reply, but probably too late)

yes :slight_smile:
then i get :

No versions of your app for the Assistant exist.

I have only ever had a draft version - the one version - never made another one

hmm, @DavidFW1960 , thats why we see the error, maybe because we already have a working test ?

Same error… but yeah I have a working test right now

@jrg89 you said the command was working? you didnt have testing enabled on your actions site yet ?

anyway, off to bed , i hope someone figures it out, mine test simulator is 28 days old, so i it will fail in 2 days :slight_smile: , subscribed to this thread now :slight_smile:

Can you provide us with your action.json (just remove sensitive data from it) AFAIK it should be identical for this action for all of us (like in case of Node-Red Google Assistant integration)

No, I tried to enable testing last week and it failed due to the fulfilment errors as above. Downloading the CLI got it working for me though.

ok just got the json. For ecveryone getting ERROR: Couldn't fetch version - it should be

gactions.exe get --project [project id] --version draft > action.json

Good, you cleared out your project Id fast :wink:

it’s not sensitive data really - edited it to make it easier for everyone :slight_smile:

Hehe :wink: indeed

So it was the single quotes causing the error

no quotes on windows ? I thought about this but didn’t think it could really make a difference :confused:

it looks like it :slight_smile:

ok, it works either way on macos, I removed the quotes in my first post

Ty all :wink:

But let’s hope Google fixes it soon

The rest of the steps worked perfectly. Thank you good sir! :slight_smile: :bulb:

inverted commas kill ya every time lol