Google assistant unstable

I have Google Assistant configured (without Nabu Casa).
From today he started acting in his own way. Sometimes when you open the Home app, the entities are unavailable, and sometimes they are working. An attempt to synchronize from the Home assistant level results in the following information in the log.

2024-10-02 22:36:02.373 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.google_assistant.http] Request for https://homegraph.googleapis.com/v1/devices:requestSync failed: 500
2024-10-02 22:36:02.374 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection] [547331636192] Unexpected exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 245, in handle_call_service
    response = await hass.services.async_call(
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2761, in async_call
    response_data = await coro
                    ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 2804, in _execute_service
    return await target(service_call)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 996, in entity_service_call
    single_response = await _handle_entity_call(
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 1068, in _handle_entity_call
    result = await task
             ^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/button/__init__.py", line 132, in _async_press_action
    await self.async_press()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/button.py", line 60, in async_press
    raise HomeAssistantError(
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Unable to sync devices with result code: 500, check log for more info.
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/button/__init__.py", line 132, in _async_press_action
    await self.async_press()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/google_assistant/button.py", line 60, in async_press
homeassistant.exceptions.HomeAssistantError: Unable to sync devices with result code: 500, check log for more info.
    await self.async_press()

I tried to create a new project and configure everything again, but it did not solve the problem. Anyone have a similar problem?

EDIT: problem solved. To access homeassistant, I use the cloudflared and agro tunnel add-ons. Connection attempts were blocked by the cloudflare WAF firewall.

check out GitHub - t0bst4r/matterbridge-home-assistant-addon and connect your google home to HA via matter. setup mine this way over the weekend and my google to HA connection has been much better since.