Google Calender Event as Trigger for HA Automation, the 2and

Good morning everbody
i am running on HassIO 0.98.5 now, i have some issues with Google Calendar and Automations.

What i like to have:
If a defined Event in Google Calendar is detected, a Automation should be fired and send a notification to a e-mail. The Automation should check every day on 00:01:00 if at this Day the Event “Öltank”, if this true, the Automation should fire the notification.

Whats happen actually:
If i trigger the Automation manuelly over the GUI, i recieve the expectet e-mail. But the Automation will not work itself.

What i have:
My google_calendars.yaml:

- cal_id: *********[email protected]
  entities:
  - device_id: daniel
    ignore_availability: true
    name: Daniel
    track: true
    search: #Öltank

My automations.yaml

- id: '1567612004498'
  alias: Öltank_Messung
  trigger:
  - at: '00:01:00'
    platform: time
  condition:
  - condition: template
    value_template: "{{ ((as_timestamp(states.calendar.daniel.attributes.start_time)
      - as_timestamp(now())) < 43200) and ((as_timestamp(states.calendar.daniel.attributes.start_time)
      - as_timestamp(now())) > 0) }}"
  action:
  - data:
      message: Werter Herr Klossner, der Heizöl-Stand für die Liegenschaft street
        , town beträgt per {{ now().strftime('%d.%m.%Y') }} {{ states('sensor.heizolvorrat')}}
        Liter. Freundliche Grüsse Daniel ****
      title: Heizöl-Stand Liegenschaft street, town
    service: notify.email

I think i have done similar near the same as @RealGandy in his thread here: Trigger automation if Google Calendar has specific event today

But unfortunatly, nothing happens.
Do you see anything wrong in my code?

Thanks for your help

Regards
Daniel

Try using a template condition like my example?

Sorry, seen after Posting, there was still “condition: state”. Have now copied the actual code in my post.

As you see, its the same template as yours.

Daniel