Google Home - Alarmo and multiple users

So I’ve had Home Assistant and Google Assistant running for a while using the manual method. Server is hosted with security, all works just great.
I’m in a Google Home family with my wife - I didn’t add my wife as an additional user to the Google Action but she had access to everything with no issues.

However I then added Alarmo to my setup and added it to the configuration.yaml

alarm_control_panel.home:
    name: Home Security
    expose: true
    room: Hallway

I initially tested this and it worked fine, then my wife tested it and it literally wasn’t appearing for her as a device, I then followed the instructions to add my wife as an additional user as described here;

I did this, did a device sync, asked her to test it and it’s appeared in her account and she can access it fine. Then I realise that all of the devices have ALSO been added to my account again, I now can’t access it as I’ve got two “Home Security” and it doesn’t know which one to use.
I tried moving the duplicate to another “Home” I can access the original but my wife can’t now.

Any ideas on how to fix it? We’d both like access but without my wifes devices being duplicated to my account.