Google Home tracker issue

Hi all,

I set up a brand new install of Home Assistant on Debian.
I am trying to use Google Home BTLE tracker as I previously used to, but the component is not able to start, and logs the following. I have no idea where to get a more detailed information about what is missing in my setup or config.

Config:

device_tracker:

• platform: googlehome
    host: 192.168.1.71

Logs:

2019-02-25 09:19:34 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded googlehome from homeassistant.components.googlehome
2019-02-25 09:19:34 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up googlehome
2019-02-25 09:19:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component googlehome
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 151, in _async_setup_component
hass, processed_config)
File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/googlehome/init.py”, line 55, in async_setup
for device in config[DOMAIN][CONF_DEVICES]:
KeyError: ‘googlehome’
2019-02-25 09:19:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to set up dependencies of googlehome.device_tracker. Setup failed for dependencies: googlehome
2019-02-25 09:19:34 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform googlehome.device_tracker: Could not set up all dependencies.

Read 0.88 breaking changes

Thank you so much!

so you can’t change the interval seconds anymore?

Is this working or not? There’s no link to “Read 0.88 breaking changes” should I drop this an try something else?