I’m late to the party on this and it’s probably unrelated, but I just moved from hassbian to a Windows PC with VirtualBox /Ubuntu/Docker and lost my TTS. I have been struggling with it for a few days until I just realized that my base_url value was incorrect. A simple thing, but I’d overlooked it.
If you are using SSL certificate or Docker, you may need to add the base_url configuration variable to your http component as follows:
#Example configuration.yaml entry http: base_url: example.duckdns.org The base_url configuration variable was added in 0.35.1, so make sure your Home Assistant version is 0.35.1 or above.