Gps tracking (Huawei P40 lite)

I use life360 integrated with home assitance to view my familys position, and that works fine. But now I bought a new Phone to one of the family members (a huawei p40 lite), which does not work with life360 (known limitation)
Therefore I’m looking for a alternate donation to tack that family member integrated with Home Assistant. Please help me with a suggestion for this Phone!

Use the official Home Assistant Companion App for android

I find the official app doesnt update location very often, I have used GPS Logger for a long time now and phone only reports 3-4% battery usage

Thanks @Holdestmade, I will try with the Home Assistant App to start with (I was able to configure it which is a good start…), but will also give GPS logger a chanse, if I notice the same updaye issuea as you experinced. But can ypu please share a link yo google plan or similar, seems to be many apps named GPS Logger!

Thanks @Burningstone, I will try it out!

There is a link in this page:

@Holdestmade, turned out that Gps Logger was the tool to use! :grinning:.
I’m able yo get the position etc, but would like to have a card or similar which says what was tge time that position was received. Any idea how that could be accomplished?

I.e showing location combined with when latest position was received!