Grafana Influx DB parsing query error

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me.

I switched from an Sd card to an SSD and after the backup was installed, everything worked again.
Unfortunately Grafana did not. I get the following error message:

InfluxDB returned error: error parsing query: found FROM, expected identifier, string, number, bool at line 1, char 9

No more data is displayed on the dashboard. I have reinstalled Grafana, checked users and authorizations, but unfortunately it does not work.
When creating the data source and after pressing save and test, it is successful. When creating a dashboard, however, this error message appears.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

I have the same issue and was hoping for a solution.

Have you solved it? I was using influxdb/grafana on my Synology and everything have been working for years. Then crash, so I have been waiting for some fix in any update but it has not been working for months already

No, unfortunately the problem still exists. I’ve tried so many things, but unfortunately none of them have helped so far.

There’s issue opened on Github probably related to it but it seems we are not a huge amount of people experiencing this.

I had influxdb on Synology in a container to avoid huge backup files of HA everyday caused by the influx. That one failed for me. When I decided to switch back to the addon in HA, I could not even start it.