Graph with time range buttons

Hello all, I am trying to somewhat recreate a graph on my home assistant dashboard I had in my old dashboard with Domoticz/Dashticz. (see screenshot below)

I especially want to implement the buttons at the top to select the time range between day, week,month, year.

I have configured Influxdb and grafana for long range history. I had hoped adding these buttons would be easy in grafana, but sofar I am scratching my head on how to do this. Does anyone have a suggestion /tip, on how to implement this? either in home assistant or grafana or some other way.

Regards,

Bert

Lets try history explorer card… but be aware, that it might not be maintained anymore…

Ok, I made some progress. I have grafana dashboard with the buttons. Actually they are a text panel with url links to dashboard links. The nice thing is that I can now change much more than just the time range.

However, the next step is to mak this a popup for my temperature sensor.
I was able to create the popup with browser_mod. But is it possible to override the standard popup of the sensor card? Somehow it doesn’t seem to work. But I also have not seen any definite answer that it isn’t possible…

Well, again interactive history explorer card allows to replace standard graphs inside popups, but this is handled internally by card code, not by playing with soe card or HA settings. So definitely it is somehow possible, but sorry, cannot advise how it is done.