Graphs, events and log only in GMT timezone

Good afternoon

Didn’t noticed it earlier…but with the 2021.10 updates all my graphs, events and the logs shown are displayed in GMT timezone…and not in local timezone…

When I check in terminal the local time is displayed correctly…also in the supervisor/system settings I see those logs correct in local time…

Just not the graphs and device events…all those are now in GMT…

Only in the iOS app all times on the graphs and events are correctly local time…

any idea what is broken since recent updates?

thanks in advance
richard

2 Likes

You can try with another browser to see if it solves your problem. With the Firefox 78.15.0esr included in Debian Buster and Bullseye I have the same problem, but using Chrome or other Chromium based browsers works OK.

Well with Chrome this problem doesn’t occur…

But…

Have another isntallation as docker image on a Debian 10 box…running core-2021.6.5…
and there the graphs/events are dispalyed correctly with local time…

So something is broken on hassio in recent 2021.10 updates…

Yes, something is broken.

It begun to happen to me with the 2021.10.0 update. If I roll-back to my latest backup (2021.09.7) all the dates and times are OK, even with the version of Firefox I use.

I’m having the same problem since upgrading to 2021.10.X. On my laptop and wall tablet the logbook and graphs are all in GMT (which I’m not in), I’m using an older version of Chrome. Works fine on iOS.

Looks like a big report has been filed here. Will await a fix.