Gree AC integration: precise fan positions

Gree mobile app allows setting specific fan position both horizontal and vertical, both offer 5 positions. Would appreciate being able to mange Gree AC units like that from HA.

+1 Would be absolutely awesome to have all the combinations supported. AFAIK most of the internal units of Gree support most of them.

My use case would be, if a person enters the room I want it to go all the way up and horizontally out to some direction that will not blow air into the person.
Once room is empty, I want to to start to blow all the way horizontally and vertically to make it more effective.

And few other things like Health and other modes to be supported will be nice. With an option to disable/enable using service/scripts to cleanup it if your unit doesn’t support some of the features.

I can try to implement it myself, I’m a developer, but not a python one :smiley: But if you’re sure that nobody will have time for that for a long time, then I’ll give it a go, it seems pretty straightforward.

I also would like to have this feature. Can we expect this to be added and what is the alternative until this feature is added.