Greenway electric fireplace IR remote codes

I know this is a long shot, but a while ago, I moved into a new house and the previous owners left an old Greenway electric fireplace. The remote they left for it has had its batteries leak all over the inside of the compartment, and the remote no longer functions. My exact model (GEF289CWG) is no longer on their website, so I’m not sure the replacement remotes they sell would still work with it.

I’m wondering if anybody in the HA community has integrated one of these electric fireplaces and has the IR codes for it.

LIke I said, long shot, but I still hold out hope :slight_smile:

Steve.

Hi, I also just moved into a house with this same fireplace. I don’t have the remote or the IR codes unfortunately, but I was wondering if I could ask a favour? My fan doesn’t work and I am looking to replace it. I am trying to track down an appropriate replacement. Is there any chance you could share a copy of that manual? I can’t seem to find it anywhere online and I am hoping it may have specs or part info. Thank you!

I’ll have to remember what corner I shoved that manual into, but if I find it, I’ll take some photos.

Oh man I would really appreciate it! I reached out to GHP Group customer service (current manufacturer of Greenway fireplaces), but they have no record of the Clairemont.

Unfortunately, it’s not so much the manual as it is the assembly instructions, but this is all I have: https://photos.app.goo.gl/9nKtVrUbHdqGDeTC9