Group Helper for Sirens

Missing from the Group Helper GUI is the ability to group sirens. Sirens are often all enabled at once to deter burglars etc. I have about 10 cameras that expose a siren that I would like to group into a Siren group to fire on a security breach.

I need that too. Also, I have a tuya siren that isn’t listed in HA as a Siren. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello all,

this would be also a needed feature for me.
Indeed, by principle, the group integration should allow to address any prefix integration
siren is one of them, there could be other like “person”,
and to be updated if other types are created in the future.

Thanks

2 Likes

I would this too! I would like to use a siren group to fire all smokedetectors of one of them is triggered!

Bump - Requesting this feature as well.

2 Likes

Makes quite obvious sense. Voted…

1 Like

Any news on this topic?

Is there a way to group sirens even if in yaml?

1 Like

I am too in need to have a Siren Helper Group where I can turn On/Off all the sirens I have throughout my house. I used them with something I rigged in HA as an alarm system. Quite annoying to have to add many actions (one per siren) in the automation entries.

1 Like

Grouping sirens and converting switches to sirens and sirens to switches using helpers would be wonderful.

What kind of sirens are we talking about? My Zigbee siren has a “Show as” field in the configuration, so you can make it a switch and add it to a group.

Haven’t actually tried this, mind you. I’ve only got one. :laughing:

He’s talking about the siren entity type, not switch entity type

BUMP

This is needed, very annoying not to have it.