Group icon doesn't reflect its state

Hi, I just started using the new 2022:4 Add Group via Helpers feature. I created a group of 3 switches, each of which has a plug icon that indicates “off” by a line through it, “on” by removing the line. The group has a wall switch icon that always shows “on” on the Overview screen, I can turn all the switches on or off individually or as a group. The three plug icons update accordingly, but the group icon always shows “on”. Is there a way to make that change as well ? Thanks

Try setting a device_class for the group via the entity customization dialogue box (Configuration / Devices and Services / Entities, click on your group entity id).

Also you can change the colour of the icon based on state in the entities card config by switching on “Show sate colour?”

Thanks for the reply, but I don’t see anything about device_class or icon colour when I click on Configuration / Devices & Services / Entities / the group entity id:

If I click on Configure State:

If I click on Advanced Settings:

Is there somewhere else I should be looking for device_class or icon colour ?
Thanks

It’s the “Show As” option.

But don’t bother. The available switch device classes don’t have changing icons like binary sensor device classes do.