Grouping automations into collapsible folders/accordions

Hi awesome people! Loving my Home Assistant as I get more and more stuff working with it.

I’m quite early in, but I’m already noticing an issue developing with my workflow. I’m someone who needs to keep a really organised workspace so I don’t lose things, and I’m finding the list of automations very quickly becomes very long. I have about 6 automations configured just for my bathroom heater to have a schedule and a button to control on/off and boost functions!

I would really like it if I could click and drag to group my automations into expandable accordions - so that I could for example have all my bathroom automations in one folder! I just find this a lot more practical than using filters which I find to be a bit cumbersome (and less visually intuitive). I also forget to set the area which all these are in most of the time which is 3 levels deep in menus so also a bit cumbersome and means my filters aren’t that useful. Anything that helps me organise stuff without having to go levels deep and always use filters is very welcome!

Please take the time to search for feature requests before creating one. The most requested feature to date is automation organization. You can vote for that here.