There a numerous (cross)post about Growatt inergration (mostly about not working), but I can’t really find an answer, so here it is:
I’ve been using the Growatt integration(s) for quit a long time now, all with their ups and downs. Today I’ve updated HA and noticed the entities don’t show up any more. I know there are some issues regarding IP-bans from Growatt, but i’d really like to continue to monitor it from the Energy dashboard.
Here where the confusion kicks in. These are my options:
- Growatt Server (built-in)
- Growat Server Api (muppet3000) - was using this one
- Grott (built-in by johanmeijer)
- Grott Home Assistant Custom Component (muppet3000)
- Grott Home Assistant with native MQTT integration (egguy)
And perhaps more. But which one to use and are there users out there who can tell if one is better than the other or easy to set up?