Guide: How to learn broadlink RF codes

yup that was in the instructions :smiley: in the first post. Glad you got there!

I think someone needs to do a youtube video to show how it is done.

I’m having trouble with the new layout.
I have selected the “Service” , " broadlink.learn" but when I try to enter the “Service Data (JSON optional)” the “Call Service” button greys out and I can’t run the operation.

I have tried the following:
“host”:“192.168.1.128"
host:192.168.1.128

none of them work?

{ “host”:“192.168.1.128" }
Need { } it’s grey because your JSON is using invalid syntax.

1 Like

It’s still not letting me “Call Service”, it’s greyed out

Try this

{"host":"192.168.1.18"}

When I copy paste my answer before it doesn’t work but when I type it out manually it works. You have a funny character in there.

2 Likes

how weird!
I copied it and typed it in manually before with no luck but copying your new suggestion works… !?

Thanks for your time and helping me with broadlink issues for the second time now :+1::grinning:

I’m pretty sure it was the type of quotation mark characters being used.

The ones in the screenshot look like the “fancy” curly type ones. You have to use the simple text based style.

the difference is shown here:

{ “host”:“192.168.1.128" } <-- the first three are the bad curly ones

and here:

{"host":"192.168.1.18"} <-- all good ones

You’ll even notice that the HA forum code marking tool knows the difference. It makes the good ones show as red and the other code was all black because it didn’t know how to parse it out.

It’s a common error when you copy from non-code sources. And it’s really hard to see the difference unless you are really looking for it because “something just isn’t working”.

Just started getting into the IR RF learning and have a problem with RF on my RM Pro. In the first post on this thread it states:

“Next step is click ‘ok’ then briefly tap the button on your RF remote to learn the RF code.”

That is where I come undone. On the android IHC app, it says that the scanning of the IR remote was a match, and the app takes me to the second step. Its here at the second step that nothing happends when I tap a button on the same RF remote. So it;s finding the match of the frequency but not learning the tap.

Anyone have any ideas how to solve or experienced and found a fix?

Thanks

did you run the service call before pushing the remote button the second time?

I’ve updated the instructions in the first post because the learn service command changed slightly.

After trying at failing at pretty much all the option available to extract my codes, I got it right doing the following:

1. I had installed and configured the ihc app (not e-control) --> This is most probably why I battled so much, however doing it this way meant that I could use the Alexa Skll from broadlink.

2. I then made an unencrypted backup of my iPhone.

3. With ibackup viewer, I extracted the econtrol.db from the AppDomain cn.com.broadlink.europe.ihc

4. I then opened the DB file and in there, there is a table called buttonCodeTable. This contains the HEX values for the remotes.

5. Find the codes that you need, and convert to base 64… and then insert this into the command on…etc in your HA Yaml…

Hey presto!

1 Like

FYI, this script https://github.com/rdidyk/broadlink-logger can write down learned commands into CSV files

[Python]

I have problem with learning. Android app works fine, my remote is learned and code fired by Broadlink works fine. BUT!

These steps not usable for me:

1. Hold down on any existing button in the broadlink app
  2. Click “learn single” in the app
  3. Click “sweap frequency” in the app

because if i hold button in app nothing happens. No “learn single”. Nothing.

My HA is connected to Broadlink, but how to learn codes?

My Broadlink manager is affected by “Writing compatible device not detected!” problem so it is not usable for me.

I think i have too new device and too new mobile app. But how to pair with these brand new things?

broadlink econtrol app

can also try - Broadlink Manager - Nicer way to Learn and Send IR/RF commands

Nope. Broadlink manager affected by “Writing compatible device not detected!”. Econtrol app is piece of s… and it doesn’t work - unable to find device.

I think i have some new piece of HW and old instructions not work for me.

Have you tried the broadlink.learn service in developer tools?
If the service isn’t there a broadlink switch in your configuration.

switch:
 - platform: broadlink
   host:  192.168.1.##  -  broadlink ip 
   mac: '34:EA:34:99:ED:F9'

Then to learn codes, use service broadlink.learn (making sure that host: IP is entered in service data. Point your device remote at your broadlink and press the button you want to learn.
The code will show up as a notification if it works. You can test it by switching to broadlink.send service, and using the following as service data:

host: ip
 packet: 
     -  " Learned code "

this works for IR device but not for RF devices.

EDIT

got this working

1. Reboot HA - very important
  2. In e-control app on icon add a new remote user-defined
  3. Click + icon
  4. Press save
  5. Long press new button
  6. Learn single
  7. Press “Sweap Frequency”
  8. Long press button on RF remote
  9. In HA goto dev tools/services
  10. Add server broadlink.learn and enter host: 192.168.0.242
  11. Press call service
  12. Short press button on RF remote

A notification willl appear containing the code.

Done from an iPhone.

Every time you learn a new code you will need to restart HA.

3 Likes

OMG, I was trying all day long with this topic. I was ready to close everything but decided to try your method too, because you wrote that Home Assistant reboot is important. And I succeeded using your steps. thank you!

2 Likes

remember reboot each time you need to learn a command.

So, Ive finally learned the RF codes I need for my windows. It took a ton of playing around. I used the same steps as you would above with the e-control app but with IHC. And it worked. I got codes to open, close and stop my shades. Here is my new problem, Home Assistant wont do anything with them once I have added them to a script or a switch.

switch:
  - platform: broadlink
    host: 192.168.86.35
    mac: '780F77634D7D'
    timeout: 15
    retry: 5
    switches:
       tv_2br_power:
         friendly_name: "Second Bedroom TV Power"
         command_on: 'JgBYAAABKJURFBITEjgVERMSFBESExIUEjgSOBQREzcSOBI4EzcWNRITEhMWDxM3FRESExITEhMSOBI4EjkSExI4ETkRORI4EwAFEAABKEsTAAxPAAEoSxMADQU='
         command_off: 'JgBYAAABKJURFBITEjgVERMSFBESExIUEjgSOBQREzcSOBI4EzcWNRITEhMWDxM3FRESExITEhMSOBI4EjkSExI4ETkRORI4EwAFEAABKEsTAAxPAAEoSxMADQU='
       tv_2br_input:
         friendly_name: "Second Bedroom TV Input"
         command_on: JgBQAAABKJUUERQSFDYTEhITExMSExMSFTUTNxMTEjgUNhM3EzcVNRQ2EzcSOBQ3ExITNxMSExMVEBITExIUERM3FBIUNhM3FAAFDwABKkkTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=
         command_off: JgBQAAABKJUUERQSFDYTEhITExMSExMSFTUTNxMTEjgUNhM3EzcVNRQ2EzcSOBQ3ExITNxMSExMVEBITExIUERM3FBIUNhM3FAAFDwABKkkTAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=
       tv_2br_exit:
         friendly_name: "Second Bedroom TV Exit"
         command_on: JgBQANAHT5gOGQwZDToQFhAVDxcOFw8XDjsROQ8XDjwOPA49DjwOPBA5DxYPGA47DxcOFg87EBUPFw88DjkRFxA6DjsQFw47EAAFEwABJk4PAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=
         command_off: JgBQANAHT5gOGQwZDToQFhAVDxcOFw8XDjsROQ8XDjwOPA49DjwOPBA5DxYPGA47DxcOFg87EBUPFw88DjkRFxA6DjsQFw47EAAFEwABJk4PAA0FAAAAAAAAAAA=
       diffuser_diffuser:
         friendly_name: "Defuse"
         command_on: 'JgDYAAABKpMUNhQ2FREUERQSFBEUERU2FBEUERU2FBEUNhQ2FTYUNhQSFBEUERURFBEUERU2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhQ3FDYUERQ2FQAFDAABK5MUNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FTYUNhQSFBEUERQSFBEUERU2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhQ3FDYUERQ2FQAFDQABKpMUNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDcUNhQRFBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDcUNhQ2FDYVERQ2FAANBQ=='
         command_off: 'JgDYAAABKpMUNhQ2FREUERQSFBEUERU2FBEUERU2FBEUNhQ2FTYUNhQSFBEUERURFBEUERU2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhQ3FDYUERQ2FQAFDAABK5MUNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FTYUNhQSFBEUERQSFBEUERU2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhQ3FDYUERQ2FQAFDQABKpMUNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDcUNhQRFBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDcUNhQ2FDYVERQ2FAANBQ=='
       diffuser_light:
         friendly_name: "Toggle Diffuser Light"
         command_on: JgDYAAABKpMUNhU1FREUERURFBEUERU2FBEUERU2FBEVNRU1FTYUNhQRFREUERURFBEUERU1FTYUNhQ2FTYUNhQ2FDYVERQRFAAFDQABKpIVNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDYVNhQRFBEVERQRFBEVERQ2FDYVNRU2FDUVNhU1FTYUERQRFQAFCwABK5IVNhQ2FBEVERQRFBEVERQ2FBEVERQ2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhURFBEUERURFBEUERU1FTYUNhQ2FTYUNhQ2FTUVERQRFAANBQ==
         command_off: JgDYAAABKpMUNhU1FREUERURFBEUERU2FBEUERU2FBEVNRU1FTYUNhQRFREUERURFBEUERU1FTYUNhQ2FTYUNhQ2FDYVERQRFAAFDQABKpIVNhQ2FBIUERQRFREUERQ2FREUERQ2FREUNhQ2FDYVNhQRFBEVERQRFBEVERQ2FDYVNRU2FDUVNhU1FTYUERQRFQAFCwABK5IVNhQ2FBEVERQRFBEVERQ2FBEVERQ2FBEUNhU2FDYUNhURFBEUERURFBEUERU1FTYUNhQ2FTYUNhQ2FTUVERQRFAANBQ==
       diffuser_light_dim:
         friendly_name: "Dim Diffuser Light"
         command_on: 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
         command_off: 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
       fan_power:
         friendly_name: "Power"
         command_on: JgCSACsNKg0PKSkPKg0NKw8pDykPKg8pDykq7SsNKg0PKSoOKg0PKQ8pDykPKQ8qDykq7CwNKg0PKSoNKw0PKQ8pDykPKRAoECkp7SsOKg0PKSoNKg4OKg8pDykPKQ8pDykr7CsNKg4PKSoNKg0PKQ8qDykQKA8pDykq7SsNKg0PKioNKg0PKQ8pDyoOKg8pDykqAA0FAAAAAAAA=
         command_off: JgCSACsNKg0PKSkPKg0NKw8pDykPKg8pDykq7SsNKg0PKSoOKg0PKQ8pDykPKQ8qDykq7CwNKg0PKSoNKw0PKQ8pDykPKRAoECkp7SsOKg0PKSoNKg4OKg8pDykPKQ8pDykr7CsNKg4PKSoNKg0PKQ8qDykQKA8pDykq7SsNKg0PKioNKg0PKQ8pDyoOKg8pDykqAA0FAAAAAAAA=
       fan_speed:
         friendly_name: "Fan Speed"
         command_on: 'JgBOACsNKg0PKSsNKg0NKw8pDykQKQ4qKA8NAAELKw0qDQ0rKQ8qDQ8pDykPKQ8pDykpDw8AAQgrDioNDSsoDyoODioPKRAoDykNKykPDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA='
         command_off: 'JgBOACsNKg0PKSsNKg0NKw8pDykQKQ4qKA8NAAELKw0qDQ0rKQ8qDQ8pDykPKQ8pDykpDw8AAQgrDioNDSsoDyoODioPKRAoDykNKykPDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA='
       fan_oscillate:
         friendly_name: "Oscillate"
         command_on: JgBOACwNKg0PKSoNKw0PKQ8pKg0PKRApDykQAAEHLA0qDQ8pKg0qDg4qDykoDw8pECgQKQ8AAQgrDSsNDykqDSoNDSsQKSoNDykPKQ8pDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
         command_off: JgBOACwNKg0PKSoNKw0PKQ8pKg0PKRApDykQAAEHLA0qDQ8pKg0qDg4qDykoDw8pECgQKQ8AAQgrDSsNDykqDSoNDSsQKSoNDykPKQ8pDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
       fan_ionizer:
         friendly_name: "Ionizer"
         command_on: JgBOACsNKg0PKioNKg0NKykPDioPKQ8pDykPAAEJKw0qDQ0rKQ8qDQ0rKA8PKQ8qDykQKA8AAQkpDyoNDykpDyoNDykoDw0rDykPKg8pDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
         command_off: JgBOACsNKg0PKioNKg0NKykPDioPKQ8pDykPAAEJKw0qDQ0rKQ8qDQ0rKA8PKQ8qDykQKA8AAQkpDyoNDykpDyoNDykoDw0rDykPKg8pDwANBQAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
       2br_window_open:
         friendly_name: "Window Open"
         command_on: sgACATYKDBULFRYLCxUMFQsWCxUWCxYKDBUWCwsVCxYLFgoWCxYVCwsWCxULFgsWCxUWCxYKFgsLFQsWDBULFQwVCxUMFQwVFQsWCwsVFgsWCwsVFgoWBKFRNgsLFQwVFgsLFgsVCxYLFRYLFgoMFRYLCxULFgsWCxULFhULCxYLFQwVCxYLFRYLFQsWCwsVCxYMFQsVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYLCxUWCxYKDBUWCxUEoVE2CwsWCxUWCwsVDBULFgsVFgsWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxUMFQsVFgsMFQsVDBULFgsVFgsWChYLCxYLFQsWCxULFgsVDBULFhULFgsLFhULFQsLFhYLFQAF3AAAAAAAAA==
         command_off: sgCsADYLCxUMFRUMCxULFgsVDBUVDBULCxYWCgwVCxUMFQwVCxUWCwsWCxULFRYLCxYWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxYLFQsVCxYLFgsVFgsWCgwVCxYVCwsWCxUWBKFRNgsLFQsWFgoMFQsVDBULFhYLFQsLFhULDBULFQsWCxYLFRYLCxUMFQsWFgoLFhYLChYWCgsWCxYLFQwVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYKDBULFhULCxYLFRYABdwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=
       2br_window_close:
         friendly_name: "Window Close"
         command_on: 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
         command_off: sgCsADYLCxUMFRUMCxULFgsVDBUVDBULCxYWCgwVCxUMFQwVCxUWCwsWCxULFRYLCxYWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxYLFQsVCxYLFgsVFgsWCgwVCxYVCwsWCxUWBKFRNgsLFQsWFgoMFQsVDBULFhYLFQsLFhULDBULFQsWCxYLFRYLCxUMFQsWFgoLFhYLChYWCgsWCxYLFQwVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYKDBULFhULCxYLFRYABdwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

The relevant switches are the last two. The ones above it are IR and work well - I included them for context.

Here are the broadlink send scripts:

data:
  host: 192.168.xx.xx
  packet: >-
    sgACATYKDBULFRYLCxUMFQsWCxUWCxYKDBUWCwsVCxYLFgoWCxYVCwsWCxULFgsWCxUWCxYKFgsLFQsWDBULFQwVCxUMFQwVFQsWCwsVFgsWCwsVFgoWBKFRNgsLFQwVFgsLFgsVCxYLFRYLFgoMFRYLCxULFgsWCxULFhULCxYLFQwVCxYLFRYLFQsWCwsVCxYMFQsVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYLCxUWCxYKDBUWCxUEoVE2CwsWCxUWCwsVDBULFgsVFgsWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxUMFQsVFgsMFQsVDBULFgsVFgsWChYLCxYLFQsWCxULFgsVDBULFhULFgsLFhULFQsLFhYLFQAF3AAAAAAAAA==
service: broadlink.send

Above is to open the window. The close script is the same, but with the learned code for closing the windows. I have also tried the below:

data:
  command: >-
    sgACATYKDBULFRYLCxUMFQsWCxUWCxYKDBUWCwsVCxYLFgoWCxYVCwsWCxULFgsWCxUWCxYKFgsLFQsWDBULFQwVCxUMFQwVFQsWCwsVFgsWCwsVFgoWBKFRNgsLFQwVFgsLFgsVCxYLFRYLFgoMFRYLCxULFgsWCxULFhULCxYLFQwVCxYLFRYLFQsWCwsVCxYMFQsVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYLCxUWCxYKDBUWCxUEoVE2CwsWCxUWCwsVDBULFgsVFgsWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxUMFQsVFgsMFQsVDBULFgsVFgsWChYLCxYLFQsWCxULFgsVDBULFhULFgsLFhULFQsLFhYLFQAF3AAAAAAAAA==
  device: secondwindow
entity_id: remote.broadlink
service: remote.send_command

Does anyone know what is going on here?

EDIT: I forgot to include the log:

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.broadlink.remote
Source: components/broadlink/remote.py:205
Integration: broadlink (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 7:46:47 AM (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:13:16 AM

• Failed to send ‘sgACATYKDBULFRYLCxUMFQsWCxUWCxYKDBUWCwsVCxYLFgoWCxYVCwsWCxULFgsWCxUWCxYKFgsLFQsWDBULFQwVCxUMFQwVFQsWCwsVFgsWCwsVFgoWBKFRNgsLFQwVFgsLFgsVCxYLFRYLFgoMFRYLCxULFgsWCxULFhULCxYLFQwVCxYLFRYLFQsWCwsVCxYMFQsVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYLCxUWCxYKDBUWCxUEoVE2CwsWCxUWCwsVDBULFgsVFgsWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxUMFQsVFgsMFQsVDBULFgsVFgsWChYLCxYLFQsWCxULFgsVDBULFhULFgsLFhULFQsLFhYLFQAF3AAAAAAAAA==/second_bedroom_window’: command not found
  • Failed to send ‘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/second_bedroom_window’: command not found
  • Failed to send ‘sgACATYKDBULFRYLCxUMFQsWCxUWCxYKDBUWCwsVCxYLFgoWCxYVCwsWCxULFgsWCxUWCxYKFgsLFQsWDBULFQwVCxUMFQwVFQsWCwsVFgsWCwsVFgoWBKFRNgsLFQwVFgsLFgsVCxYLFRYLFgoMFRYLCxULFgsWCxULFhULCxYLFQwVCxYLFRYLFQsWCwsVCxYMFQsVCxYLFQsWCxUWCxYLCxUWCxYKDBUWCxUEoVE2CwsWCxUWCwsVDBULFgsVFgsWCgwVFgsLFQsWCxUMFQsVFgsMFQsVDBULFgsVFgsWChYLCxYLFQsWCxULFgsVDBULFhULFgsLFhULFQsLFhYLFQAF3AAAAAAAAA==/secondwindow’: command not found