Hi, I just want to share my experience with Broadlink RM2 Pro Plus 3. I had a lot of problems with learning some of RF codes with HA integrated learning module and the official Broadlink app e-Control. In my case just this approach have solved all the problems. So, this is it:
- Use Broadlink “IHC” app for learning all types of codes.
- Backup your phone (in my case is iPhone) to your PC or MAC.
- Open your backup in some of the backup viewers’ ( I use iBackup Viewer - Trial works fine, but you have to make an unencrypted backup) and find this line:
cn.com.broadlink.europe.ihc(In my case is “
europe”). And then find econtrol.db file and export this file to somewhere to your drive.
- Open the file at any DB files viewer. (I use SQlite-viewer). Then in drop down menu select “
buttonCodeTable” and now you can see all of your codes.
- Open some of Hex to Base64 online converters (I use this one: HEX Converter. And convert each code from HEX to Base64. And that is all. Now you can use these codes in your configuration in HA.