Guide to automate Indian homes

I thought there’d be a discussion and showing off of dashboards happening. Did I miss something? I’ve joined the telegram channel but the discord link has expired.

I don’t understand what you meant by showing off dashboards, but if you are looking for the Discord Group, one of the above invite codes should work.
Try: Home Automation India

Hi I wanted the telegram group link

We are on Discord now… Invite code is

m9AcTTJbxN

Did you manage to join Discord?

Hey Puneit. I want to start building a smart home but have been so confused. Please share the Telegram group link with me

I absolutely second this. Lately I have been trying to find something like an aquara mini switch to integrate with my home assistant setup however the pricing is just obnoxious to say the least here and thus have been looking into alternative but all the items seems to be everywhere other than india and if anything is available the same aquara switch mini story repeats itself. We have to always end up DIYing all the items and thus the end result is not eye pleasing (at least from my POV)

We moved from Telegram to Discord. I will PM you the invite

Hi !!
Please send the Discord Invite

This guide here helped me a lot. But would definitely appreciate a discord invite.

1 Like

Hi, May i get the link to the discord. Please and thank you

Happy to join discord and share my automation journey, i have lot of stuff automated

So far, I have been able to configure and test these products and found them working.

HA installed on Raspberry Pi 4B

Zigbee Devices:

Zigbee Stick = SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus – ZBDongle-E:
amzn dot eu/d/dniRBvX

SONOFF ZBMINI-L Zigbee 3.0 Smart Switch:
amzn dot eu/d/g5Qn82d

Tuya Smartlife devices with Local Tuya intigration

L&G 6 Modular WiFi Switch Board:
amzn dot eu/d/cg7xRL4

Protium Modular Smart Switch for Fan:
amzn dot eu/d/e8QGBx9

Protium 4 Gang ON/Off Modular Smart Switch:
amzn dot eu/d/1hZdFDh

TEQOOZ® Smart Fan Regulator Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Touch Switch:
amzn dot eu/d/6AT7iJa

An invite to discord group (if active) would be nice.

Had to break up the Amazon links, because more than 2 links weren’t allowed as this is my first post.

Thanks

Bumping request for discord link.

@Puneit_Thukral sorry for the tag. saw you posted one a few months ago.

Might I also suggest admins of the discord publish names of people willing to be tagged for a discord invite? If I join I’ll add myself to that list.

Here you go.