HA 0.85 New Build on R-Pi 3 errors (perhpas)

A clean install of 0.85 on R-Pi 4 and have now added most of the add-in packages I want such as MQQT, Node-RED, DuckDNS, SSH and TasmoAdmin and all the basics seem to work. Have not added any sensors, lights, switches, automations, etc etc. although HA has found a few things automatically. Just the basic build with the add-ins listed.

But looking at the log I have this error:

[Info] Start install HomeAssistant latest
You are using pip version 18.0, however version 18.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.
[Info] Install done, check config now
[Error] Wrong config found!
INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of colorlog==4.0.2
Testing configuration at /tmp/config
Failed config
  sensor.systemmonitor: 
    - Invalid config for [sensor.systemmonitor]: value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data['resources'][3]['type']. Got 'since_last_boot'. (See ?, line ?). Please check the docs at https://home-assistant.io/components/sensor.systemmonitor/
    - platform: systemmonitor
      resources: [source /tmp/config/sensors.yaml:50]
        - type: memory_use_percent
        - type: processor_use
        - type: last_boot
        - type: since_last_boot

Successful config (partial)
  sensor.systemmonitor:

Are these items something to ignore or should I be worried as I have not yet added systemmonitor or anything along these lines yet?

Nothing to worry about.

The since_last_boot sensor has been deprecated. You should delete it from your config.

Thanks for the help. I don’t have since_last_boot in my config. The config file is as self generated! I don’t have a sensors.yaml file yet either. Presumably there is another config file in a dir called /temp/ somewhere. I’m using Hassio so can not see a temp dir.

Stop worrying and get on with enjoying HA :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help. I do enjoy HA. A new challenge each day. !