HA and sensibo

Hi, I am having a little trouble to get my automation for my AC and Heat conditioner. In the winter it gives us warmth and in the summer we use it to cool our house. I have created 4 automations to steer this. the 1st starts the fan on HEAT mode. The 2nd starts the fan on COOL. The two are triggered when the temperature raises or lowers and what the temperature is indoors (two separate termometers). The trouble I have now is that my two stopping automations, the 3rd and 4th, needs some tweeking but I cant get it to work the way I want it to work. I thought they were working but I found out that my Heat Off automation stops the fan when I am running on cool mode.

This is my heat off script:

• id: lvp_varme_off
    alias: LVP Heat Off
    trigger:
    • platform: numeric_state
      entity_id: sensor.fibaro_temp_temperature
      above: 23
    • platform: numeric_state
      entity_id: sensor.sensibo_temp
      above: 23
      condition:
    • condition: template
      value_template: ‘{{ states(“climate.lvp”) != “off” }}’
      action:
    • service: climate.turn_off
      entity_id: climate.lvp

I want it to stop when the fan has been running on heat and the rooms are warm enough (above 23 on either termometer) but that means it stops the COOL automation as well sine the COOL part starts when the temp is ower 24 :smiley: which means the condition for HEAT off is also met.

Therefor I need a complementary condition and my thought was to read the state or mode of the fan. The Heat Off should only turn off the fan if it is running on HEAT mode, not COOL. And the Cool Off should only stop the fan if it is running on COOL mode. The fan have these hvac_modes: dry, heat_cool, heat, fan_only, cool, off.

I have tried something like

• condition: template
    value_template: ‘{{ states(“climate.lvp”) != “off” }}’
    but I cant get it to work.

Does anyone have an idea of how I can add such a condition?

// Micke