HA Blue loosing connection - Network unreachable

Hello,

My HA Blue is loosing connection in every couple of days (2-3).
If I log in to the admin page of the router, the Blue is not visible. The Ethernet LEDs on the Blue are still flashing.

After I unplug and replug the Ethernet cable it can reconnect to the network.

Core: 2021.10.6
Supervisor: 2021.10.6

Error message:

2021-11-03 19:42:20 ERROR (MainThread) [async_upnp_client.ssdp] Received error: [Errno 101] Network unreachable, transport: <_SelectorDatagramTransport fd=26 read=polling write=<idle, bufsize=0>>
2021-11-03 19:42:21 ERROR (MainThread) [async_upnp_client.ssdp] Received error: [Errno 101] Network unreachable, transport: <_SelectorDatagramTransport fd=29 read=polling write=<idle, bufsize=0>>
2021-11-03 19:42:21 ERROR (MainThread) [async_upnp_client.ssdp] Received error: [Errno 101] Network unreachable, transport: <_SelectorDatagramTransport fd=29 read=polling write=<idle, bufsize=0>>
2021-11-03 19:43:20 ERROR (MainThread) [async_upnp_client.ssdp] Received error: [Errno 101] Network unreachable, transport: <_SelectorDatagramTransport fd=26 read=polling write=<idle, bufsize=0>>
2021-11-03 19:43:21 ERROR (MainThread) [async_upnp_client.ssdp] Received error: [Errno 101] Network unreachable, transport: <_SelectorDatagramTransport fd=29 read=polling write=<idle, bufsize=0>>

Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Core is updated to 2021.11.3, but the issue still exists.

Update: The Blue is connected to a switch with a short cable, however the switch is connected to the main router with a longer, 40ft cable. As the longer cable might be the issue, I connected the Blue directly to the router with a short (3ft) cable, but unfortunately, it didnt solve the problem.

Any ideas?

@davidov did you ever solve this…IA m having the same issue

It seemed to be a network issue. I had a workaround for it, which was power cycling the switch with a “smart” outlet everyday. I dont really know what the route cause was though.

(In the meantime, I also got rid of the Blue, as mine also had a mysterious USB problem, which didnt seem to be fixable.)