HA Core update problems

Hi everyone

I am having issues updatng from HA Core 2023.5.4 to latest version 2023.9.3. I have tried updatoing from the UI but that just comes back to the UI scren saying I still need to update.

I have tried updating from CLI but this sems to work but stll core stays at 2023.5.4.

Hardware is Wyse terminal with HA linux install. Disk space is fine (I think):-

Tried to go to HA version 2023.6.1 but still same issue (wondered if jump to 2023.9.3 was too big??)

Repairs shows no repairs aviailable.

Backups working fine.

Storage says 77.3% used.

I can see an entry in the logs saying:

Error in database connectivity during commit: Error executing query: (sqlite3.OperationalError) database or disk is full (Background on this error at: Error Messages — SQLAlchemy 2.0 Documentation). (retrying in 3 seconds)

but am unsure how to look into database issues.

I have limited Linux skills (Sun Solaris qualified back in the day) but very limited database skills (dabbled with Oracle quite some time ago).

Please help as I prefer to keep things up to date as much as possible.

Thanks.
Andrew

To me it seems that disk space is an issue. Can you check the number and total size of your backups? Maybe you can free up some space and then reboot HA and try again.
How large is your database?

Hi
Sorry for late response.

Not sure how to check database sizing. Could you please signpost me to a guide on troubleshooting the database?

Thought the df - k screenshot showed space available.
Do I manage the backups in HA Console or at console level?
Thanks