HA does not recognize Dahua camera by ONVIF

Hello friends,
I have the following problem, I have integrated 3 cameras without problems from the Home Assistant Onvif integrator. those cameras work well on the desktop and they refresh the image every 10 seconds.
The problem is when trying to integrate the Dahua cameras, there are 4 cameras that also have the Onvif protocol enabled, the user and password have been entered, and I cannot connect them.
Dahua cameras work well on the DVR but not on the HA.

I do not know where the scrip of the cameras is stored

I hope you can help me

Thank you

Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-05 a la(s) 17.45.54

Captura de Pantalla 2020-07-05 a la(s) 17.46.11

I have a Dahua cam but used ONVIF untill someone pointed me at: amcrest. Howeverm ONVIF worked well configuring it in the configuration.yaml.

The only thing I can think of is that your user is not an ONVIF user.

Hello
I entered the camera set but it does not indicate that it is Dahua brand, it indicates the IPCAM-100 brand, I think it is Chinese generic, but the DVR recognizes it as ONVIF, modify user and password but I cannot enter from HA integration.

what is the configuration you used in configuration.yaml?

Thank you

The config is long gone ans I recently cleaned up old back-ups unfortunately, but it was pretty straight forward. The only thing I was using was the stream functionality.

I recently added a Dahua IPC-HDBW1435E camera using the Amcrest component with:

• host: !secret dahua.camera1
    username: !secret dahua.user1
    password: !secret dahua.pass1
    name: Camera
    stream_source: rtsp

The difficult part was configuring the camera itself. I needed to create a new user with the default camera user permissions and also allow some admin permission to access system info, storage, peripheral and AV parameters under a new Group for the camera. Previously HA would always refuse to connect. Now it provides snapshots and a video stream.