HA EspHome integration loses nodes after restart HA

Hi,
I’ve installed ESPhome in a Docker container on a synology NAS. I’m running HA core als o in a docker container. HA version 2020 12.0

My ESPhome nodes are in a different Vlan. I’ve assigned a static IP-adres for all of them.

HA can’t autodiscover the ESPhome nodes, so i hit the adding integration button to add the ESPHome nodes Great, everything works… until a restart of HA. Then after the restart 2 of them are still there and the others are lost. I’ve to put them in manually again by adding an Esphome integration.

I’ve tried several days now to find out what is happening but can,t find a sollution.

When i look into the .storage folder i see many esphome.abcdefabracadabra files. Every time i add an esphomehome integration a new file is made there with de same nodes but unique ID’s

Anyone an idea what is happening here? Would love to find a sollution.

Gr. Jan.

Found it!

After a few days also the latest integrated shelly was missing after restart.
Some one reported an issue simalar to mine in 2018 regarding an invalid interval setting in the DSMR integration see picture. After i removed this "setting everything worked again.

After all yaml configuration mutations i alway go to – server and check configuration. this one is not detected as a faulty configuration.

Gr. Jan