HA failed to deploy now wont reinstall

running TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.4.2. I successfully installed the true charts version along with the required suite and frigate. For some reason HA wouldn’t deploy, when I tried to reinstall it failed. It looks like all my truecharts required apps have an update available but they all fail the upgrade with a similar error.

I don’t use any of these Scale “apps” so I can’t offer any help, but TrueCharts has ended support for Bluefin

:rotating_light: Transition Notice: Ending support for TrueNAS SCALE Bluefin (22.12) :rotating_light:

Please note, we will be ending support for TrueNAS SCALE Bluefin 22.12.X starting today on 19 December 2023. To continue receiving support and updates in the New Year, we encourage users to upgrade their systems to TrueNAS SCALE Cobia (23.10), which released it’s first update to 23.10.1 on December 19th 2023. We have a large community who can assist you through this important transition on our Discord with channels for #truenas-scale and #scale-apps.

I don’t think many people in this forum will be able to help with this installation. You need to contact the TrueCharts team directly for help with their apps.