HA in Docker not Loading Integrations or Custom Components!

Hello all.

I upgraded HA by pulling the latest docker image so I can have some .105 goodness. And upon booting it I found that the Node Red custom integration, HACS and the custom components installed by HACS aren’t loading. Lovelace addons, integrations, are all just not loading. I found an older HACS issue on their github that says it’s not a HACS issue.

When I went back to the prior docker image, or stable, or any, it’s still broken and I see this same thing in the logs;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 389, in _load_file
    module = importlib.import_module(path)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 953, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _gcd_import
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 677, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 728, in exec_module
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
  File "/config/custom_components/__init__.py", line 11, in <module>
    from integrationhelper.const import CC_STARTUP_VERSION
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'integrationhelper'

Since this keeps NR from loading I’m in a real pickle with my automations. I have my motion detection and light setup all in NR because I’m doing stuff like sensing from HA if the TV is on to know if the lights should turn on/off, etc. I’ve tried running docker differently (as/not-as root), checking the config folder file ownership, etc - nothing. I’m at a real loss thus far on how to fix. Usually I’ve seen that people have an issue with their own custom integrations, but this isn’t one of them - and everything in this custom_integrations folder fails to load and basically doesn’t exist once you start HA (which I’ve restarted a million times).

EDIT: I just keep coming up with posts like this one that don’t seem to help me resolve it. The Deps folder does keep being created, but empty.