HA integration for Volkswagen cars

Hi there,

Can anybody give a recommendation which Volkswagen integration to use?

I successfully use the “Volkswagen We Connect ID” integration for my battery electric Volkswagen (a VW ID.3). However, our second Volkswagen (a T7 PEHV) is not reachable with Mitch’s integration. Instead, I now use “Volkswagen We Connect” (without ID) for for the second car.

I know that Volkswagen just recently combined their two mobile apps into one (there was one for the ID series and another one for the rest). I have no idea what happened “under the hood” at VW and their interfaces, but maybe somebody is aware and can direct me to this one integration which combines both functionalities?

Just asking =)
Cheers and TGIF.

1 Like

I cant help with your question, I came across it whilst googling another. But for what its worth as you said the Vw 'we connect ’ app was discontinued and I now use the ‘Volkswagen’ app for an e-up and the integration worked. Are you able to get see the PHEV on the Volkswagen app?

Can I be cheeky and ask my question, I noted yesterday after installing the app and looking at the logs it does link very frequently back to the app. I also noticed my battery drop a percent whilst it was parked up. Might just be coincidence but it got me thinking does this integration have a knock on effect of forcing the car to synchronise very frequently and thus protentional draining the 12v with all the wake up calls? I paused the integration as I had visions of the car not starting in the morning! Thanks

1 Like