AnnaM
(Anna Mehring)
August 6, 2022, 1:04pm
1
Hello everyone, I am coming from 202267 and today I updated my system.
But now, it is not starting anymore. I also tried a restart of my Raspberry but that doesn't help.
Any idea? I have one custom integration: DHT Sensor - custom_components
I am still waiting for my supervisor
System Information
version
core-2022.8.1
installation_type
Home Assistant OS
dev
false
hassio
true
docker
true
user
root
virtualenv
false
python_version
3.10.5
os_name
Linux
os_version
5.15.32-v8
arch
aarch64
timezone
Europe/Berlin
config_dir
/config
Home Assistant Cloud
logged_in
false
can_reach_cert_server
ok
can_reach_cloud_auth
ok
can_reach_cloud
ok
Home Assistant Supervisor
host_os
Home Assistant OS 8.4
update_channel
stable
supervisor_version
supervisor-2022.07.0
agent_version
1.2.1
docker_version
20.10.14
disk_total
57.8 GB
disk_used
15.4 GB
healthy
true
supported
true
board
rpi4-64
supervisor_api
ok
version_api
ok
installed_addons
File editor (5.3.3), chrony (2.4.0), ESPHome (2022.6.2)
Dashboards
dashboards
5
resources
0
views
13
mode
storage
Recorder
oldest_recorder_run
9. Juli 2022 um 12:28
current_recorder_run
6. August 2022 um 14:41
estimated_db_size
628.91 MiB
database_engine
sqlite
database_version
3.38.5
Edit: After 15 - 20 minutes the supervisor is back again but the log is full of errors
khenderick
(Kenneth Henderick)
August 6, 2022, 2:26pm
2
Can you remove the integration and restart? If that solves the slow starting issue, we can see what exactly is wrong with the integration.
AnnaM
(Anna Mehring)
September 16, 2022, 11:49am
3
Hi @khenderick , sorry for the late reply: It solved the issue - thank you for your support!