HA missing Shelly EM data after power brownouts

Hi I am new to HA. I have starting using it with the initial and main goal of monitoring and controlling power consumption of my home here in Portugal.

I am starting simple and small, so have HA running as a default Docker app on a QNap NAS in my home office. Power from the grid data and power generated from a grid tied Solar array is coming into HA via a Shelly EM Wi-Fi module installed into the main consumer until of our home.

Where I live we are subject to fairly regular brownouts (power from the grid goes out for 10 to 15 minutes 3 to 4 times a week and in rains 2 times a day).

As I have HA running as a virtual machine within the QNap if the Brownout lasts for more than 5 minutes the QNap can not recover gracefully and so shuts off crashing the Docker service, forcing a manual restart of HA.

Since the install I have had 3 such instances of having to manually restart HA within the QNap console. After these manual restarts I have noticed that energy data shown in my Dash board in HA is missing data from some time periods. However when I download the csv log from the Shelly EM device itself I can see the data is there.

So my question. is there a routine I can run that will refresh the data from the Shelly EM within HA, so that all data entries are reported on my Dashboard?

I was thinking some sort of automation but not sure if this is the correct way to look at the problem.

Kind regards

Duncan

Ducan,
I am also a new user and wish to use HA to monitor my electrical system power.
Did you get a response and method of dealing with your problem. I have what I believe is a similar issue. I would like to use my Laptop Windows 10 to host HA. The laptop is not always connected to my local network. So the question is: When my laptop is returned to the network, will HA automatically connect and retrieve the data from the Shelly EM collected during the time that the laptop was offline?

Thank you,
Vince